Frameless Glass Pool Fencing is considered the ultimate in contemporary pool fencing. Frameless pool fencing is almost invisible, providing a limitless outlook across your pool and will allow your pool to become the central aspect of your outdoor entertaining area.
At Absolute Glass Products, our Frameless Glass meets all Australian Pool Fencing Standards and we can provide Pool Fence Certification when we install the product. Frameless glass is held in place by spigots (or mini posts) that are positioned beneath the glass. There are different shapes and styles of spigots available, with all of our spigots being manufactured from 316 marine grade stainless steel that will not rust.
Features of our Frameless Glass Pool Fences include:
- Highest quality components
- 12mm clear toughened grade A safety glass with holes to suit our Premium Stainless Steel Compression Spigots
- We can also provide 12mm clear toughened grade A safety glass without holes to suit friction style spigots
- All edges are polished
- We can also provide custom made panels to suit all needs.
- Meets Australian Standards for Pool Fencing Certification
Size Range From : .600m to 1.8m long going up in increments of .050m
- 12mm x 1000mm Hinge Panel
- 12mm x 1100mm Hinge Panel
- 12mm x 1200mm Hinge Panel
- 12mm x 1300mm Hinge Panel
- 12mm x 1400mm Hinge Panel
- 12mm x 1500mm Hinge Panel
- 12mm x 1600mm Hinge Panel
Costs of frameless glass pool fencing varies depending on each individual project. Factors that can affect price include:
- Length of fence
- Type and condition of surface the fence needs to be mounted to
- Number of angles / corners in fence
- Customer location
- Other factors
If you would like an obligation-free price estimation we encourage you to submit an Online Quote Request or contact us direct on (08) 8340 0990